Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Special Perks: Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you have what it takes?
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff we’ll know. You must be a masterful Frontend Web Dev. Must be highly self-motivated and a fantastic communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to take care of our best accounts/projects.
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical ecommerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house ecommerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to expect
The Account Strategist plays a key role in driving client strategy throughout an engagement. The Account Strategist’s job is to ensure that our clients objectives and goals are defined, clear, and there’s a strategic plan in place to ensure Diff is doing everything needed to help accomplish them.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skillsets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. Our culture requires all members of the team to commute to the office as this is where you will be interacting with the other developers & project managers. Working from home is possible when needed however in person communication with the team is incredibly important for our clients and our culture.
What is required?
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- 1-3 years experience in ecommerce business management, operations, and marketing
- Experience with Google products; Analytics, Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, and/or Adwords a plus!
- Previous ecommerce technology platform experience a huge plus
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, objectives, and goals
- Advise on best practices and creative execution in order to meet our clients’ business objectives
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and any 3rd parties they work with
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Diff in the creation of valuable content and become an active brand advocate
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Work alongside the sales team to prospect and close business across all accounts
Bells & Whistles
- Medical, dental & life insurance!
- Macbook Pro for business and personal use
- Ability to work from home on an as-needed basis, sometimes life gives you lemons.
- Monthly fun company events (movie nights, go-karting, escape games, laser quest, rock climbing, picnics, etc!)
- No dress code
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified "Best Place To Work Canada" 2018
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!