Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Special Perks: Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: USA or Canada
Do you have what it takes?
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Just graduated or experienced and savvy, if you have the stuff we’ll know. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company.
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical ecommerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in-house ecommerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to Expect?
As a Client Success Manager you are dedicated to help Diff’s customers succeed.
You will have great relationship building and customer service skills to understand our customers and partner with them to ensure their satisfaction with the services they receive, improve upon areas of dissatisfaction and mine for opportunities for deeper engagement. The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain relationships with clients and to help them achieve business success.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skill sets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
This position is located in USA or Canada.
What is required
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Excellent understanding of the ecommerce industry
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, basic e-commerce technologies to confidently discuss technical projects
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
What we want to see
- Passion for technology and learning new softwares
- Outgoing and self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong sense of accountability and consistent track record of highly-professional customer service under pressure
- Strong Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, excellent knowledge of Hubspot a plus
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Comfortable with a changing, fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent communicator who uses data to inform decision making
- Excellent planning & time-management skills
- Ready to take on new challenges
- Hobbies and a sense of humor !
- Understand the customer outcomes by maintaining a cadence of communication about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Know the company’s products inside and out
- Help our customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our software / product based on their needs and business plans to grow our customer base, open renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback to identify the best practices
- Create policies and procedures the entire staff can adhere to that optimize and standardize Diff’s customer experience
- Be the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets
- Represent their voice to provide input into every core decision, development or troubleshooting process
- Report on critical KPIs to upper management
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified ‘’Best Place To Work In Technology’’ Canada - Ranked 15th for 2018
Growth 500 Canada - Ranked 26th for 2018
Awarded Canadian Business Excellence (Top 10)
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”