Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Certified "best place to work Canada" 2017
Do you have what it takes?
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical e-commerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house e-commerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to expect?
The CRO specialist’s job is to ensure that key elements of the client’s site, including user experience and conversion optimization, are optimally setup. The CRO Specialist uses site and analytics data married with experience and best practice to drive decisions, priorities, and most importantly, insights. In addition, understanding the client’s objectives and KPIs, the Optimization Specialist will assist the Account Strategist in identifying opportunities for the client to improve their online business and run tests to capture data and make educated decisions.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skillsets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. Our culture requires all members of the team to commute to the office as this is where you will be interacting with the other developers & project managers. Working from home is possible when needed however in person communication with the team is incredibly important for our clients and our culture.
What is required?
- Strong communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in e-commerce business related website optimization
- Experience with Google products; Analytics, Tag Manager, and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with website testing tools: Dynamic Yield, Google Optimize, Optimizely, or similar
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to action, page templates, checkout flow, lead generation forms, etc.
- Work cross functionally to strategize and develop a clear testing roadmap that supports client roadmap
- Conduct A/B, MTV, and Funnel tests to continually measure the performance and improve conversion rate
- Use site Google Analytics to analyse user behaviour at each step in the funnel (1st visit, repeat visit, conversion, retention)
Bells & Whistles
- Medical, dental & life insurance!
- Macbook Pro for business and personal use.
- Ability to work from home on an as-needed basis, sometimes life gives you lemons.
- Monthly fun company events (movie nights, go-karting, escape games, laser quest, rock climbing, picnics, etc!)
- No dress code
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”