It's predicted by 2020 Gen Z will make up 40% of consumers in the USA. With increased spending power, retailers need to revisit their brand tactics to ensure that they resonate with this new customer segment.
In this Gen Z Marketing Guide you'll learn the unique characteristics of Generation Z, and how to create a Gen Z marketing strategy that converts. Get your free guide by joining Diff's monthly newsletter for commerce and Shopify updates.
What you'll learn in this guide:
• Key Differences Between Gen Z and Millennials
• Gen Z Shopping Trends
• How to Attract Gen Z to Your Store
• Digital Storytelling for Gen Z
• Email Marketing for Gen Z
• Personalization for Gen Z
• Social Media Marketing for Gen Z