Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Special Perks: Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Employment Type: Full-time
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff we’ll know. You must be a masterful Frontend Web Dev. Must be highly self-motivated and a fantastic communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to take care of our best accounts/projects.
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical ecommerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house ecommerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to Expect
As a QA Analyst you will be responsible for executing test cases, writing bug reports, and ultimately ensuring that everything works before a project or feature is delivered. You will be the last stand before code is sent into the wild, nothing will slip past you.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skill sets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
- 1 to 2 years of QA experience (preferably at a creative agency or QA vendors).
- Knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies.
- Experience testing across multiple devices and browsers (desktop - Mac and Windows, iOS devices, Android phones and tablets, video games and mobile games).
- Experience with a bug tracking tool, such as Jira, Redmine, or Mantis.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing.
- Shopify Experience.
- Full of life, driving change and inspiring to others.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and be able to present information to project managers and developers.
- Capacity to set clear objectives, measure progress, and achieve results.
- Automation - some knowledge of how to create and execute automated software tests would be beneficial. We use Leapwork as the main automation tool.
- Work with developers and product team to test new features of the web products.
- Help the developers understand what needs to be tested by communicating effectively in bug reports and verbal discussion.
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead.
- Test websites by comparing them to wireframes and designs and copy created by our creative staff.
Certified "best place to work Canada" 2017
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”