Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Certified "best place to work Canada" 2017
Do you have what it takes?
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff we’ll know. You must be a masterful Frontend Web Dev. Must be highly self-motivated and a fantastic communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to take care of our best accounts/projects.
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical e-commerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house e-commerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to Expect
As a Recruiter, you will be participating to the rapid growth of Diff and you will be responsible for hiring roles in IT, Marketing, Project Management, Strategy, etc. Your understanding of e-commerce and of IT role will help shape the best recruitment practices and offer a great candidate experience.
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. Our culture requires all members of the team to commute to the office as this is where you will be interacting with the other members of the team. Working from home is possible when needed; sometime life gives you lemons!
What is required
- 2+ years of recruitment in the tech industry - preferably e-commerce
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great sense of teamwork
- Sharp attention to detail
- Interest & willingness to improve recruitment practices
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment processes at the same time, and remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- Strong desire to help the businesses grow
What we want to see
- Passionate about looking for new talents
- Ready to take on new challenges and drive change
- Highly energetic & creative person
- Manage the full recruitment cycle (job description, job posting, interviews, etc.)
- Build recruitment strategies to attract the best talent
- Collaborate with teams to identify their needs and the role requirements
- Identify & participate to relevant events & job fairs
- Offer a great candidate experience
- Create a candidate pipeline by building strong relationship
- Zoho ATS
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible.
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”