Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Special Perks: Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Employment Type: Full-time
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff we’ll know. You must be a masterful Frontend Web Dev. Must be highly self-motivated and a fantastic communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to take care of our best accounts/projects.
What makes us Diff?
We are the most technical ecommerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house ecommerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com
What to Expect
System Integrations at Diff is a group responsible for identifying and solving business problems, and integrating systems to deliver a cohesive solution for sellers to smoothly run their ecommerce business.
Solutions are typically realized with Ruby on Rails, delivered SaaS, and hosted on AWS. Sample projects include:
- Integrations: POS, ERP, 3PL, WMS, Shipping, Carrier, CRM, Order & Inventory Management, Order Scheduling, Payment Gateway, Recurring Billing
- Custom Application Development
- Data Migrations: Re-Platforming, Imports
As a System Integrations Developer you will be responsible for realizing solutions to fit our clients needs. You will be tasked with developing new applications using Ruby on Rails, as well as maintaining and improving existing integrations to sustain our ever-growing clientele.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skill sets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. Our culture requires all members of the team to commute to the office as this is where you will be interacting with the other members of the team. Working from home is possible when needed; life gives you lemons!
What is required?
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Software Engineering (or other related field)
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great sense of teamwork
- Strong self-management practices with attention to detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines, and remain composed under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth
- Shopify Experience
- Full of life, driving change and inspiring to others
- Bilingual (Spoken French & English)
- Your IDE of choice
Certified "best place to work Canada" 2017
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for us. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”