Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Allowance, Gym Allowance
Special Perks: Company Life Coach, Company Yoga Courses, Be Part of a Triathlon Team, Subsidized Monthly Company Activities.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have what it takes?
We hire superstars and not backgrounds. Young or old, if you have the stuff we’ll know. You must be a masterful Project Manager and we will train someone who has everything we want. Must be highly self-motivated and a fantastic communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to take care of our best accounts/projects.
What Makes us Diff?
We are the most technical ecommerce agency in the Shopify ecosystem with 7 years of experience and a team of 60+ in house ecommerce geeks servicing more than 250 clients across the globe. The clients that we serve are all unique and require something different and we accommodate all of them, with 3 offices in Montreal, Toronto and New York. To find out more about who we are please explore our website at diffagency.com.
What to expect
Systems Integrations at Diff is a group responsible for identifying business problems, and integrating systems to deliver a cohesive solution for sellers to smoothly run their ecommerce business.Solutions are typically realized with Ruby on Rails, delivered SaaS, and hosted on AWS.
- Integrations: POS, ERP, 3PL, WMS, Shipping, Carrier, CRM, Order & Inventory Management, Order Scheduling, Payment Gateway, Recurring Billing
- Custom Application Development
- Data Migrations: Re-Platforming, Imports
As a System Integrations Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning, managing, organizing, and controlling of several projects at a time. You will be the gatekeeper to change requests, warden of scope creep and chief of client communications. When talking with clients you must be firm but fair whilst ensuring that developers have the necessary materials & direction in order to meet their goals and deadlines.
We require passionate people that thrive to better themselves, augment their skillsets and transform their knowledge into value for our clients. Sharing knowledge is encouraged within our team, we are always learning and strive to take our craft to the next level and we want you to be a part of it!
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. Our culture requires all members of the team to commute to the office as this is where you will be interacting with the other project managers, developers and sales team. Working from home is possible when needed however in person communication with the team is incredibly important for our clients and our culture.
What is required?
- Technical background and understanding of code
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great sense of teamwork
- Interest & willingness to manage a team of developers
- Strong self-management practices with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines, and remain composed under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth
Skills we love to see
- Shopify Experience
- Certification in project management (CAPM, PMP and/or SCRUM Master)
- Full of life, driving change and inspiring others
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and be able to present information to all levels of the organization
- Capacity to set clear objective4s, measure progress, and achieve results
- Bilingual (Spoken French & English)
- Creating necessary project documentation such as the project charter and project timeline
- Providing weekly project reports for both the client and upper management
- Accountable for the project scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communication, procurement and human resources
- Actively learning and developing your skills, and working toward helping to coach junior team members
- Handling change requests & being able to push back on clients when their request may be endangering the project' timeline or budget
- Coordination of project team and sub-team activities
- Contributing to internal projects and planning discussions
- Your organiser of choice (Evernote, 2Do, etc.)
Bells & Whistles
- Medical, dental & life insurance!
- Macbook Pro for business and personal use.
- Ability to work from home on an as-needed basis, sometimes life gives you lemons.
- Monthly fun company events (movie nights, go-karting, escape games, laser quest, rock climbing, picnics, etc!)
- No dress code
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified "best place to work Canada" 2017
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for the company. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you and want to get to know you as soon as possible!
“I get trusted with tasks of like varying difficulty and get to feel like I’m being pushed to learn with the rest of my team there to fall back on if there’s anything I’m unfamiliar with or unsure of.”