We'll Bring the Sticky Notes.
To forge a successful partnership you need a common understanding. Alignment on who you are, and what you’re working towards. Without a solid foundation you can’t be certain that everyone is pulling in the same direction.
Through our UX Workshop your key stakeholders and our team together to help define a common language. Over the course of a day, we discuss and refine what will define the success of your project: your business, users, competition, goals, and how success itself will be measured.
- We’ll provide a brief education on our role and the importance of User Experience Design in Ecommerce. This will also help define roles and responsibilities.
- We discuss your brand with you. Your identity, keywords, business goals, and website objectives.
- Discussing your brand further, we dissect your competition, both in your industry and aspirational brands in other sectors that you wish to emulate.
- For the project itself we discuss what success looks like, what are the KPI (key performance indicators)? What challenges do you foresee?
- We then discuss your users. Who are your key demographics? What are their goals?
- Finally we work together now to complete a Scenario Mapping exercise. This helps us begin to connect the dots between your expectations and the project scope.
At the end of this process we’ll share a deeper understanding of your project, users, and goals. Armed with this information, we will be better prepared for the collaborative task of creating a user experience that drives meaningful connections with your audience,
Book your UX Workshop today
Our team of ecommerce professionals at diff include designers, developers and marketers who can work with you to create better understanding and alignment on your team. Get in touch with us to learn how we can elevate your online store with an enhanced user experience that drives meaningful connections with your audience.